“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” I Peter 4:10
Each person receives one (or more) gifts to use in the body of Christ upon salvation. Not certain of what your gift might be? This quiz can help: https://spiritualgiftstest.com
Ministries of Oak Hill
- Audio/Visual: Looking for awesome techs behind the scenes and on stage!
- Baptism: We are looking for volunteers who want to help prepare and encourage baptism candidates. Testimonies, towels, & t-shirts!
- Bereavement: We would love to have lots of men and women available to prepare a portion of a meal during a time of loss in our church family.
- Building and Grounds: Our team is looking for talented and skilled workers of all ages and stages to help maintain the building and grounds.
- Café: Wouldn’t you love to serve the best lattes and coffees to friends and family?! Come check us out and let us show you the ropes!
- Decorating: Do you enjoy keeping things looking fresh all year long, as well as decking the halls for the seasons? Join our team!
- First Impressions: Join the crew of greeters and smiling faces to welcome and inform guests and attendees each week or to help with special events!
- Hospitality: Join a smiling team of serving hearts to facilitate Discover Oak Hill monthly and special events. Calling all decorators and sous chefs!
- Information Technology (IT): Do you have an interest in social media promotions or a knack for creating website content or graphic art? We have a place for you!
- Kids (Infant – 5th grade): A ministry with a place for every gifting! Calling all happy volunteers ages 18+ to minister on Wed. nights, Sun. mornings, and during special events. Too many opportunities to list!
- Kitchen: The kitchen is recruiting hard-working, happy helpers to prepare and/or serve our weekly fellowship meals!
- Men’s Ministry: Creating opportunities to grow in our faith, strengthen relationships, and serve the Lord alongside brothers in Christ.
- Missions: Find out more about our mission opportunities and ministry partners as we live our lives on mission. We are SENT! John 20:21
- Next Gen: We are looking to set the world on fire with young adults who are hungry for God’s word and want to reach the world for Christ!
- Office Support: Are you an admin-kinda-mind with a helpful heart? We need financial & front office volunteers during the week, on Sundays and
- Wednesdays and for special events. Many serving opportunities!
- Prayer: “Prayer does not fit us for the greater work, it is the greater work. “~ 0. Chambers
- Senior Adults: Interested in helping to plan fun trips, outreach opportunities, and exciting programs for our senior adults? Come see us!
- Students (6th – 12th grade): God is working in our young people! We need men and women who are excited to pour into and hang out with our awesome students!
- Sunday School / Small Groups: Do you have a passion to share the truth of God’s word with the Body of Christ? Ideas for classes or groups? Come talk to us!
- Ushers: Looking for responsible and helpful men and women who are available weekly or for special events. This is a great opportunity to welcome and assist people who enter the Worship Center doors!
- Women’s Ministry: Creating opportunities to grow in our faith, strengthen relationships, and serve the Lord alongside sisters in Christ.
- Worship Team: Come join our growing group of voices and musicians as we worship the Lord in spirit and truth!
Not sure where you want to volunteer and serve? Select as many areas as you believe the Lord has equipped you for and someone will be in touch soon.