• Made To Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. Ladies. Led by Denise Eady and Lisa Kilcrease. Books will be $14.00. W209
In this six-session small group Bible study, New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food. According to Lysa, craving isn’t a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so we’d ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, and overindulge in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will help:
– Break the “I’ll start again Monday cycle” and start feeling good about yourself today – Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body you’ve been given
– Discover how weight loss struggles aren’t a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
– Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
– Eat healthy without feeling deprived – Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
• Resolving Everyday Conflict. Co-ed, led by Tom and Rhonda Morgan. Books will be $16.00 W202
Resolving Everyday Conflict is a small group study that unpacks the amazing things the Bible has to say about conflict and relationships in an open and non-threatening way. This Resolving Everyday Conflict Participant’s Guide offers discussion questions, personal application, and devotionals that will give you powerful and practical answers to forever change how conflict looks like at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
• Unlocking the Culture of the Gospels. Co-ed led by Darin Osborne. No Cost. W207
Dig into the cultural and historical background of the Gospels. Jesus was born into a specific culture and in a specific place on earth. The more we can understand the culture the more we can understand the stories Jesus told, the words He spoke, and the significance of His actions in the Gospels. Join us for a revealing class on the culture that Jesus spoke into called “2nd Temple” Judaism.
• Living Crazy Love by Francis Chan. Married couples, led by Michelle and David Gravit. Books will be $10.00 W206
Love beyond the status quo and pursue the relentless, all-powerful love of God! In this insightful 10-week workbook for individual or group study, Chan offers thought-provoking teachings that will help you live like never before – selflessly and Christlike.
• Nine Attributes of a Man by Vince Miller. Men’s led by Joey Martin. W204
In a world where everyone is attempting to define manhood, why not look to God who designed men. God’s definition of real manhood is found in the ultimate man – Jesus Christ. Gather with other men for a new study entitled Attributes For Men. Ten sessions on nine attributes that will empower you to become the man God wants you to be.
• Griefshare, co-ed, led by Pastor John Nance. Books are $15.00 W201
GriefShrae is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.